Giving a Helping Hand to the sick downtrodden physically challenged homeless children
WHO WE ARE AND WHERE WE OPERATE
BETTER STANDARD LIVING DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE is a nonprofit and a nongovernmental organization established on 28th of November, 2006. The NGO was registered on 21st of February, 2020 under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with registration Number CAC/IT/ NO. 144586. BSLDI currently has three (3) branches which are situated in Lagos, Delta State and Malawi, southern Africa. The Malawi branch started on the 7th of February and was registered on 8th of June, 2020. The organization was founded as a result of the passion for helping humanity of the…
BSLDI core mandates are targeted at the hospitalized that cannot pay their bills, vulnerable persons like: persons with disabilities, widows, orphans. Children, the aged, the poorest of the poor and the downtrodden who are battling with poverty on daily basis.
- And equity
- To alleviate or eradicate the rate at which vulnerable children, the aged and persons with disabilities suffer from rejection, depression and discrimination.
- To empower indigent young men and women through entrepreneurship development and capacity building with mentorship and empowerment in the form of loan or grant in order to grow them into successful business owners that will stand the test of time and to reduce poverty to the barest minimum in our society.
- To provide good Health
- To ensure that people have access to quality Education:
- To embark on different Empowerment programs,
- To promote a clean and healthy Environment conducive for human habitation,
- Advocacy for people’s rights,
- Development will be promoted to grow our rural communities.
WE ARE REGISTERED
PROGRAMS CARRIED OUT
Raising money for Innocent Emmanuel Obe to enroll for the university matriculation examination
Awarding scholarship to Peter Ogowewo a mobility impaired person and a student of Economics Education in Delta State University, Abraka
Taking Junior Benjamin and Godspower Oghenegweke tothe Ekiti state School for the Blind, Ikere Ekiti.
BSLDI runs a TV program tittled BEYOND THE BARRIER. some of the topics treated on this TV program are
- what is disability
- Methods of learning
- Disability and the Law
- Virtual impairment
- as well as others
Here is a link to our Youtube channel.